- Students will work with each other using soft voices.
- Students will follow directions.
- Students will sort items according to color.
- Students will demonstrate fine motor skills by gluing and rubber stamping.
- Students will measure ribbon and tie it on tags and flowers.
- Students will communicate with peers when taking orders and handing out flowers.
350 Carnations came in that teeny tiny box. The students trimmed the stems, and the adults fluffed the petals.
These tags look so pretty and colorful. I'm so thankful we did this community job. Here are some links about community based instruction for your reading pleasure.