Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Simple and Yet Effective


We are working on crafts to raise money for community experiences. Plus, shopping for the supplies offers the students an opportunity to shop for meaningful items. Some craft supplies are really abstract for them to find on their own. I have a very basic digital camera. I keep in in the room most of the time and I also have a small hp printer for photographs. (You know, the little ones that only print pictures...) I took close-ups of two items we needed and gave them to the students. They went to Hobby Lobby, and with a little point in the correct direction, they found the items. The exact match was helpful as compared to using a magazine photo, clip art, or board maker. Not that I don't live for my board maker. My goal, start a file of items we actually shop for.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment